Level 1 Support Engineer - USA
- 1501 Woodfield Rd, Schaumburg, IL 60173, USA
At Arkadin, we have successfully transformed our own business by putting our people at the heart of our communications: We work with all our customers to help them do the same, to create a Digital Workplace that will thrive because it is designed around the people who will enjoy it. This digital workplace delivers many benefits: improved business workflows, new and better working habits and being able to deliver an enhanced customer experience.
Present in 33 countries and part of NTT Communications, we have been changing the way businesses communicate for fifteen years. We continue to learn from our base of 50,000 clients: Many business challenges are similar, but every business demands unique attention.
Arkadin is launching a new brand called Spoka (see www.spoka.com), which simplifies the way entrepreneurs and small businesses communicate and collaborate. We’re a fun and well-funded startup within Arkadin: we push boundaries, create digital-first customer experiences, and design products precisely aligned with the needs of entrepreneurs and small businesses.! A new opportunity has been created for a talented Sr. Financial Analyst based in Chicago to join us. This role provides a fantastic opportunity to apply your existing knowledge and gain experience in a dynamic environment.
For more information, please visit www.arkadin.com and spoka.com
The Level 1 Technician has both strong technical and customer service skills and will assist in the resolution and escalation of audio conferencing issues. Based in Schaumburg, you will report to the Level 1 Support Manager. This is an entry level position within the Level 1 support team.
- Provide Level 1 technical support for audio conferencing via incoming help requests and tickets.
- Escalate issues to Level 2 Support when necessary with all relevant and required information collected.
- Ensure SLA’s are met.
- Effectively documents reported issues.
- Maintains a customer-oriented manner and professional relationship customers.
- Takes initiative to drive issues/problems to resolution and escalates when appropriate.
- A thorough understanding of the company operations and departments.
· Knowledge of common audio issues and troubleshooting steps to resolve.
· Understand all the different audio services and there similarities/differences.
- Works in partnership with others within the company to deliver quality service.
- Maintains working knowledge of the reservation system, services, and features.
- Consistently communicates with supervisors, team members, and other areas of the company to ensure customer issues and concerns are handled appropriately.
- Communicates progress, results, goals, and issues to the supervisor on a regular basis.
- Meets or exceeds quality goals set for the position concerning customer satisfaction ratings and performance measures.
- Works successfully with other departments to ensure consistency between teams.
- Consistently follows all department procedures and processes.
- Actively participates in training and meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills and be able to effectively work both in individual and team environments.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal communications and organizational skills; has the ability to understand and communicate technical requirements to our customer.
- Demonstrates sound judgment and initiative to satisfy internal and external customer requirements.
- Completion of a high school education or higher.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.