Regional Account Manager - Midwest
- Florham Park, NJ
Armada Health Care is the nation’s largest channel management organization focused on the specialty pharmacy marketplace. In this key role within our organization, this individual will work collaboratively with Armada’s senior management and ownership to “Tell the Armada story” and represent Armada as an “Ambassador” within the rapidly expanding specialty pharmacy industry.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Regional Account Manager (Manager). This position will report to the National Account Director. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and growth of business with both new and existing clients.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Comprehensive follow through on customer commitments without exception
- Establishing and enhancing business relationships with target customers in order to increase service and program participation
- Assisting in the targeted marketing of solutions to current and potential customers
- Attending company trade shows/meetings to present solutions to customers
- Scheduling and conducting calls and face to face meetings with customers for relationship building and program implementation
- Proactively selling programs to targeted market segments
- Identifying potential business customer through prospecting and lead generation
- Producing revenue for the company while achieving or exceeding assigned target goals
- BA/BS degree, MBA a plus
- Minimum of 3 years prior sales experience
- Prior experience in Specialty Pharmacy Market required
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Must be able to travel 50-70% of time within regional market area
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com using the following conventions:
Subject line: Regional Account Manager - Midwest
Cover Letter: yourfirstname_yourlastname_coverletter.doc
Armada Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes candidates from diverse backgrounds.