Customer Service Representative
- Florham Park, NJ
Armada Health Care is the nation’s largest channel management organization focused on the specialty pharmacy marketplace. In this key role within our organization, this individual will work collaboratively with Armada’s senior management and ownership to “Tell the Armada story” and represent Armada as an “Ambassador” within the rapidly expanding specialty pharmacy industry.
The incumbent is responsible for effectively managing and growing customer base. He/She will also be responsible for closing new deals/accounts. Incumbent works directly with National and Regional Account Managers to monitor sales trend of each account.
Job Scope and Major Responsibilities:
- Understand vendor contracts and various class of trade definitions in order to get a member pharmacy approved
- Understand all manufacturer contracts and details
- Maintain communication with members on a daily basis to acquire missing paperwork/information based on sales report ran. Update member on new programs or contracts, expired or new contracts on board with Armada
- Monitor member eligibility and ensure that all available contracts are signed
- Have ability to market new drugs, contracts and rebate structures being offered by Armada. Able to educate members regarding loss of rebates and Contracts also
- Notify members of Buy-in Opportunities before a price increase or loss of contract
- Update external sales team of any issues or changes with their respective member pharmacies
- Accurately enter any communication between member pharmacy and self into Café Armada in a manner that will be easily understood by outside and internal sales team
- Populate and create member sign up packages
- Provide members with information on pricing/ contract issues; notify them of time sensitive price increases as well as provide them with price files for their COT
- Be familiar with other services provided by Armada, i.e. ASPN and ReachRx services and be able to effectively explain programs to members
- Know where to find contract pricing and be able to effectively answer member questions; if unable to answer, know appropriate party to forward questions to
The ideal candidate has a Bachelors degree along with Account Management Experience most notably in pharmaceutical, wholesaler or health/drug product industry. Individual must possess exemplary communication, organization and time management skills. Candidate must also possess great analytical skills. Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Pivot Tables, pharmacy operations, products, benefits and terminology is required. Candidate must also be excellent with presentation skills, Proficiency in Microsoft office is a must. (Pharmacy Technician background is helpful but not required.)
Success in this role is Candidate taking initiative and leadership in all aspects of their daily work. Candidate is self motivated and willing to learn and teach from members of each team and department. Have ability to interact effectively with team members and each division within organization to promote growth.
Armada Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes candidates from diverse backgrounds.