Generic Contract Analyst
- Florham Park, NJ
Based in Morris County, NJ, the nation’s largest organization and portal for comprehensive access to the specialty pharmacy market offers all industry stakeholders a channel management solution through customized programs that benefit specialty pharmacy providers, pharmaceutical and biotech manufacturers, national payers and most important, specialty patients. Our Specialty Pharmacy Programs are driven by a high-touch service model coupled with stringent data reporting requirements. To streamline such programs, we are able to interface with all pharmacy software operating systems for seamless data management to achieve enhanced patient outcomes and meet key program requirements.
Assisting the Vice President, Generic Contracts with daily responsibilities, including, but not limited to: RFP/bid process with vendors, pricing analysis’ and competitive pricing.
Job Scope and Major Responsibilities:
- Analyzing wholesaler data and market share analysis
- Assisting in RFPs, bids & cost comparisons
- Gathering competitive information in specialty pharmacy, alternate care and retail pharmacies
- Managing extensive product lines & tracking supply issues
- Updating internal database with current pricing, WACs & AWPs
- Preparing generic analysis’ based on data submitted.
Performance criteria of this role are mostly based on FoxPro being accurate and up to date with information.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of Contracting experience
- Experience creating Excel documents, including spreadsheets, formulas, charts, graphs and functions
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of brand/generic conversions
- Sound analytical skills, ability to interpret data
This position offers a competitive salary and access to the Company benefit package including medical, dental, disability, and 401(k).
Armada is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran's status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.