Website UI Developer/Website Tester
- Florham Park, NJ
Based in Morris County, NJ, the nation’s largest organization and portal for comprehensive access to the specialty pharmacy market offers all industry stakeholders a channel management solution through customized programs that benefit specialty pharmacy providers, pharmaceutical and biotech manufacturers, national payers and most important, specialty patients.
Our Specialty Pharmacy Programs are driven by a high-touch service model coupled with stringent data reporting requirements. To streamline such programs, we are able to interface with all pharmacy software operating systems for seamless data management to achieve enhanced patient outcomes and meet key program requirements.
We have an immediate opening for a Website UI Developer/Website Tester to work as part of our growing .Net development team.
Candidates should have:
- Knowledge of CSS, including CSS driven layout and debugging for rapid development
- Experience with development tools such as Firebug
- Strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility and the ability to design applications compatible in all browsers (i.e., Firefox, Safari) and responsive in all devices (PC, Mobile, Tablets)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical field (the equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered)
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience working in the .NET testing environment
- Ability to run queries and connect clients to SQL server databases.
- Hands-on experience with building web applications in HTML5/CSS3, jQuery and responsive design
- Thorough understanding of object oriented programming
- Understanding of project management principles and change control processes
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Good written and verbal communications skills and strong technical presentation skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and trouble shooting skills
- Able to work independently and as a member of a team
- Extreme attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Excel
This position offers a competitive salary and access to the Company benefit package including medical, dental, disability, and 401(k), as well the opportunities that accompany working with an entrepreneurial Pharmaceutical company.
Forward all resumes with cover letter including salary requirements to: email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.