Analytics Web Site Developer
- Santa Clara, CA
UI development skills:
- At least 3 years of web/front-end development experience
- A demonstrated ability to turn mockups into quality, standards-compliant HTML that will render consistently across multiple browsers and platforms
- An up to date understanding of client library technologies (e.g. bootstrap, backbone, datatables, JQuery)
- A person with good UI design skills would be preferred
Backend node.js development skills:
- At least 3 years middle-tier application development (J2EE, Ruby on Rails, Node.js, with JSON, ORM, RESTful, SQL, EJS, Stylus/Less, unit testing)
- Strong knowledge of best security practises, and a serious attitude towards writing secure code
- Be able to work in small local team, learn fast and willing to try new technologies
- Excellent analytical/troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Can think creatively and unconventionally in approaching problems, with past examples of how this was done
- Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
Candidate will be working in Armor5’s headquarters based in Santa Clara, California. Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
Please email your resume to email@example.com.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.