Senior IT Recruiter (US-based only)
- Remote in USA, ANY, ANY, us
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
We are looking for a proven and passionate senior-level hunter of top IT talent who will help implement and execute recruiting and sourcing strategies at a high level.
- Engage in full-cycle recruiting process to include: sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluating, and hiring potential candidates for open positions.
- Coordinate and provide timely feedback to candidates that supports a positive candidate experience.
- Proactively seek new avenues to identify and attract candidates.
- Maintain integrity of data in appropriate systems and job distribution channel.
- Develop solid, trusted relationships with leadership and all team members.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision and operate in a team environment.
- Must possess analytical and technical ability to leverage best-in-class sourcing tools and social networking tactics to tap quality diverse technical talent pools.
- Define, participate in, and execute sourcing strategy leveraging market intelligence and internal/external expertise to penetrate sparse talent pools and engage passive candidates.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with strong client/customer service orientation.
- 4-7 years of full-cycle in-house technical recruiting for an enterprise-level organization.
- Bachelors' degree/advanced degree (or equivalent in experience), e.g., completion/participation in professional organization certification programs and/or designations.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying.
Aroghia Group has established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- Aroghia offers various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers