- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
The nature of this role with our retail sportswear client is focused on defining tools and processes to support overall organizational excellence in program/project management and process definition. Schedule/Plan Management: Assists project manager in facilitation of project work breakdown sessions. Formulates initial project schedule; maintains project schedule with minor oversight from project manager. Assists project manager in the collection of key project metrics and health/progress indicators. Project Resource Management: assist the project manager with defining project resource requirements; maintains project resource plans. Communications Management: Supports project manager to execute project communication plan (internal and external); provides status communications and project health/metrics reporting. Cost Management: Manages project cost estimates; compiles project budget data based on actual versus forecast hours for accounting purposes. Project Risk Management: Defines risk management plan, analyzes risk for criticality, probability, and impact; develops risk mitigation strategies, assigns owner and actions.
As a Project Coordinator, you will be part of one of our client's key initiatives. You will work in an Agile environment, assisting Product Managers, Product Owners, Architects, etc., in gathering and sharing information, documenting decisions, following up on action item, etc.
- Experience in working with a formal project management methodology.
- Experience with Agile framework.
- Knowledge of VersionOne or related tools a strong plus.
- Strong organization, communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Typically requires a bachelor’s degree and minimum of one (1) year directly relevant work experience.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying.
Aroghia Group has established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- Aroghia offers various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers