Sr. Business Systems Analyst (BSA) - Data & Analytics
- Beaverton, Beaverton, Oregon, us
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
We are looking for a Sr. Business Systems Analyst, Data & Analytics, to join our retail sportswear client in Beaverton, Oregon!
• Write, drive, and prioritize thoughtful and detailed functional specifications for real-time operational and performance analytics using opensource streaming technologies
• Work with data engineers, data scientists and data product managers to understand the value and help prioritize workstreams affecting multiple stakeholders.
• Support and troubleshoot issues (process & system), identify root cause, and proactively recommend sustainable corrective actions
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, other quantitative disciplines, or related fields
• 2-5 years of relevant analytical experience that can translate into defining platform vision into requirements and working with the best engineers, product managers, and data scientists
• Ability to conduct data analysis, develop and test hypothesis and deliver insights with minimal supervision
• Experience identifying and defining KPI’s and cohorts for apps, traffic, user retention
• Familiarity with system integration DevOps including API and UX development
• Experience with modern visualization tool stack, such as: Kibana, Tableau, Power BI, d3js
• Well versed in data modeling
• Experience working with streaming data sources: Kafka, Kinesis
• Exceptional SQL skills
• Experience with open-source, big data and cloud infrastructure such as AWS
• Experience writing detailed technical specifications describing requirements for data movement, transformation, storage, quality checks, and access latency
• Incredible attention to detail, with structured problem-solving approach
• Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
• Experience with clickstream data
• Experience with agile development methodologies
• Experience with data transformation and BI tools
• Experience with retail or ecommerce domains is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Only those with first and last names will be considered. Resumes should include links to LinkedIn profile.
GC or US candidates only for this role.