- New York, NY, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our client is looking for an experienced full-stack Python developer. Must be familiar with current agile software development practices and tools including scrum/kanban, code reviews, developer demos, continuous delivery and distributed revision control (git). The best candidates have experience in a high-volume service provider development environment.
Please note this position is W2 only and we cannot do C2C.
• Good communications skills
• Linux systems experience required
• Python 3 for two years, is required
• Jenkins, Bamboo or equivalent experience with continuous delivery for at least one year
• Django or Flask with one year of experience is required
• Apache/Nginx configuration and operations for at least one year
• Windows server experience is a plus
• Experience with SNMP and related protocols is a plus
• Experience with automation/scripting of network devices, especially Cisco is a plus
• Experience with service provider networking and/or voice is a plus (BGP4, MGCP, SIP, DNS)
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying.
Aroghia Group has established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- Aroghia offers various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers