AWS DevOps Software Engineer
- Beaverton, Oregon, Beaverton, OR, us
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our leading retail sportswear client is looking a DevOps Engineer to perform the following duties:
• Build cloud infrastructure following the DevOps model
• Design and implement public and internal APIs
• Design real-time and batch data pipelines machine learning, collaborative filtering, NLP, and deep learning methods to massive data sets
• Support investigation of new cloud services, software packages/tools, APIs, container management, and distributed systems, to continuously deliver quality analytics and machine learning at scale.
• Collaborate with a cross functional agile team of software engineers, data engineers, ML experts, and others to build new product features
• Enable rapid iteration and product quality through continuous A/B testing
Please note this position is for W2 candidates only, no C2C.
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, software engineering, or related field masters
• Experience with any system configuration management tool, such as Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
• Experience with CI/CD infrastructure using Git, Jenkins, or similar tools
• Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, containers, and related tools and systems
• Experience with AWS components and services, particularly, CloudFormation, IAM, ECS/EKS, EMR, S3, and Lambda/Serverless
• Strong Python, Go, shell scripting, and SQL
• Experience writing automation to deploy R (RStudio), Spark ML, and/or Python apps (pandas, numpy, scipy, etc.)
• You care about agile software processes, data-driven development, reliability, and responsible experimentation
• You preferably have experience with data processing and storage frameworks like Airflow, Hadoop or S3, Snowflake, Spark, Flink, Cassandra or Dynamo, Kafka, etc.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H1B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying.
Aroghia Group has established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- Aroghia offers various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers