Data Engineer/SQL Developer
- Beaverton, OR, Beaverton, Oregon, us
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our leading retail sportswear client is looking for a Data Engineer/SQL Developer! Please note this is strictly a W2 position only and we cannot do C2C.
- Develop and support data solutions in support of Supply Chain Planning reporting and analytics requirements
- Engage with product owner, technology lead, report developers, product analysts, and business partners to understand capability requirements and develop data solutions based on product backlog priorities
• 3+ years of experience with data engineering with emphasis on data analytics and reporting
• Strong experience with SQL and Relational database engineering (Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata)— expert-level SQL abilities
• Experience developing with scripting languages such as Shell and Python
• Experience developing with the AWS EMR managed service, leveraging tools such as Spark
• Experience with agile delivery methodologies– Scrum, SAFe, Extreme Programming
• Experience working with source-code management tools such as GitHub and Jenkins
• Ability to partner with business and technology team members, to understand business requirements and translate those into value-add technology solutions
Additional preferences are:
• Experience developing solutions in Snowflake
• Experience with workload automation tools such as Airflow, Autosys.
• Experience building solutions with data visualization and reporting tools (Tableau, Cognos)
• Knowledge of Supply Chain Planning business processes and objectives
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H1B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying.
Aroghia Group has established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- Aroghia offers various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers