Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) Product Analyst
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
As a WMS Product Analyst, you will work towards enabling strategic enterprise capabilities across our retail sportswear client's distribution center network to activate consumer direct offense. You will support initiatives that enable our client to increase productivity, realize efficiencies, and build profitable customer experiences.
• Be a member of an 8-10 person Agile Delivery Team that will utilize Agile principles.
• Participate in Program Increment (PI) planning sessions with the team’s Product Owner, Scrum Master, and other Product Analysts to understand the business vision and create plans and objectives for the upcoming PI.
• Work with the team during the PI on the backlog of work for each iteration delivering value in 2-week Agile Sprints.
• Have the technical capability, or are willing to learn, within each Sprint to:
• Deploy Manhattan WMOS to new and existing DCs.
• Utilize the Manhattan WMOS capabilities and customizations to deliver solutions for Business needs.
• Perform configuration within Manhattan WMOS 2017 package.
• Work with Manhattan associates to lead the design and development of new capabilities.
• Work with enterprise and solution architecture to deliver solutions that are compliant to next generation architecture.
• Perform functional testing of the WMS.
• Coordinate with other Agile Delivery teams to produce the successful implementation of end-to-end solutions via an Agile Release Train.
• Create technical documentation and system diagrams to document any enhancements to the product.
• Demo to the business team all work delivered within each Sprint.
• Participate in a retrospective at the end of the PI to determine ways to continuously improve.
• 6+ years’ experience in IT, business, or a related field.
• Must have experience with Distribution Centers and Warehouse Management Systems, experience with Manhattan WMoS is preferred.
• Experience in Slotting and Labor Management system is desired.
• Possess basic skills of database query and data analysis
• Basic knowledge of system integration concepts.
• Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate business functionality and opportunities into clear, precise and easy-to-read functional specifications.
• Strong business acumen to quickly learn new business processes and understand how technology can support the business in achieving revenue and profit goals.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying.
Aroghia Group has established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- Aroghia offers various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers