SAP Business Systems Analyst (BSA)
- Beaverton, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our retail sportswear client is looking for an SAP BSA! Job duties will include:
• Work in SAP ERP systems and run simple queries in Master data – Oracle data bases to extract information related to Master data process.
• Create process and integration diagrams in Visio / Lucid chart required for product master data and product related work
• Perform SAP configuration for master data requirement in SAP S/4 Fashion.
• Perform Agile / Scrum process and ability to use tools like VersionOne / HP QC, Confluence, share point and share drives for day to day work
• Own Agile role and participate in all Scrum ceremonies like Backlog grooming, daily stand up, Sprint meetings and retrospective meetings.
• Develops action plans and processes, in coordination with management team, for integrating activities and optimizing department resources to meet major goals and objectives. Participates in business planning, budgeting, and policy development.
• Create documentation like BRD, Functional specification, Configuration document, BPD, Fit Gap, testing document, and Impact analysis document
• Support end-user training through preparation and delivery of training course and materials.
• Support testing activities including construction of test plans/scripts including the expected results and validation of test results.
• Elicit requirements from business stakeholders related to SAP Master Data.
• Perform analysis/ impact study on design aspect of master data and recommend solutions
• Perform SAP configuration in S/4 Fashion and do unit testing.
• Understand upstream and downstream business process and connected systems and recommend the best practices wherever applicable
• Create BPD, BRD, FS, Config, Fit-Gap, Impact analysis document for all business process.
• Partner with technical / Architect teams to design the solution.
• Partner with Project Management to manage risks and project execution.
• Resolve Business Requirement questions through the duration of the Program
• Gain ownership of all SAP and non-SAP business process documents
• Defect Management through the testing cycle.
• Contribute to backlog refinement and creation of stories and participate in Agile ceremonies.
• Deep SAP experience & knowledge on Material Master data
• 6+ years of experience in SAP and Master data preferred
• Knowledge to write simple PL/SQL queries to extract information from data bases is an added advantage
• Hands on experience in Agile / Scrum / SAFe process.
• Ability to collaborate effectively across disciplines.
• Ability to drive timely and quality delivery of defined scope.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers