Transition Manager - Global Sales
- Beaverton, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
As a Transition Manager for our retail sportswear client’s global sales department, you'll be part of the successful transition and adoption of various technical initiatives to support our client’s digital wholesale business and B2B eCommerce platform. You will be part of a team that prepares leaders, managers, account executives, and retail partners for large-scale changes through deliberate and thoughtful engagement throughout the course of major projects or initiatives. You'll keep people (both business and project) focused and energized by the project effort. You'll also work with Transition Managers, Project Management, Geography, Business and Functional teams to align and coordinate efforts to drive change globally.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Assist with managing change initiatives that support projects driving process, people, and/or technology transformation
- Execute transition management strategies and deliverables for technical change initiatives (e.g. newsletters, surveys, training materials, stakeholder assessments, etc.)
- Develop and manage change deliverables including change readiness assessments, organizational change management plans, communication plans and tools, stakeholder plans, training plans, and other change management deliverables, as needed
- Work with other transition managers to develop and define transition management strategies, and architect appropriate solutions that meet business and change objectives
- Present strategies and findings to stakeholders, using excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Participate in the coordination and setup of workshops, working sessions, and meetings
- Bachelor's degree in Business, English or related experience
- Minimum of 4-6 years of broad business experience, preferably in the implementation of business change or technology initiatives
- Exhibits flexibility and tolerance for ambiguity
- Previous experience developing training and/or communication materials is preferred
- Previous experience in process, system and/or reorganization projects is strongly preferred
- Understanding of change & transition management theory and methodologies, including: stakeholder and change impact assessments, end user and internal communications, broad understanding of training design and development, organizational readiness and adoption planning
- High level of proficiency in using desktop tools for communication and analysis, including MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers