SAP Information Security Architecture Consultant
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
As an SAP Information Security Architecture Consultant with our leading retail sportswear client, you will join a diverse team of technical experts in building a world-class security technical advisory and thought-leadership organization. In this role you will provide exceptional and practical, technical and logistical direction to its internal customers; enabling the business to move and innovate rapidly while minimizing risks to the brand.
Please note: This is not an SAP security admin or analyst/engineer position.
This position requires SAP design, architecture and consulting skills along with experience partnering with various business units in the design and implementation of SAP solutions.
• Reference direction set by the Corporate Information Security team (CIS) and the technology teams
• Drive consumption and adoption of the existing CIS security services
• Evaluate and recommend activities to support the Information Security Program
• Coordinate with cross functional teams for alignment and establish practices for validation of controls throughout the design and delivery lifecycle.
• Facilitate business & technology risk decisions
• Apply the security control standards and practices to be embedded within each system and environment
The SAP Information Security Architecture Consultant will accomplish these responsibilities by:
• Effectively communicating & influencing at the program management, technical lead, and senior leadership levels.
• Partner with business and technology to provide expert security guidance into design and implementation of enterprise capabilities.
• Consult with both technology and business teams to identify priorities and security capability requirements and incorporate these requirements into the security strategy.
• Work closely with different work streams end-to-end in releasing secure and compliant infrastructure, applications and experiences at the speed of business.
• Good understanding of business requirements, industry threat landscape, and business risk appetite.
• Minimum 8 years’ experience in information security or information technology disciplines.
• Recent security experience with major large global enterprise, good understanding of information security, and complex high-end SAP implementations.
• Security experience with SAP S4 Hana, SAP S4 Finance, UX and SAP S4 Fashion highly preferred.
• Experience with cloud deployment models, secure coding, cyber security, data migration, and data security.
• Deep subject matter expertise with SAP Industry Best Practices, SAP Systems, Data and information flows.
• Working knowledge of compliance controls, legal and regulatory laws, and requirements in relation to SAP.
• Strong technical knowledge and confidence in communicating with highly technical audiences.
• Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to communicate across all areas and levels of the business.
• Proven ability to pull a diverse group of individuals with different goals together and facilitate productive discussions driving towards results.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Proven experience in identifying solutions for complex problems in enterprise environments.
• Motivated self-starter who is has a track record of taking ownership of information security challenges and driving them to resolution. CISSP, CHH, OSCP, OSCE, GPEN, CPT certifications highly beneficial.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying.
Aroghia Group has established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- Aroghia offers various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers