Sr. HR Project Manager
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
As a Sr. Project Manager in HR for our retail sportswear client, you will be responsible for the strategic planning and execution of large-scale and global HR implementations. You will develop and execute programs designed to optimize business results and align closely with longer-term goals/objectives across the company.
• Drive integration and optimization of all component & dependent projects, processes & applications within the project/initiative
• Utilize established criteria and tools to effectively and efficiently facilitate and report against program execution with measurable results for HR
• Facilitate effective collaboration of project contributors across HR and partner functions in order to deliver efficient and timely project delivery
• Accountable for the successful execution of a complex program (typically consisting of multiple projects)
• Integrate and manage the program timeline by identifying all project internal & external interdependencies
• Manage the project budget driving overall fiduciary responsibility to plan including forecast, accruals and ongoing reporting
• Manage the schedule, scope, budget and alignment to intended outcomes at a project level
• Act as a point of escalation when project issues arise
• Interact with all levels of the organization: senior leaders within HR and partner functions, HR & Employee readiness resources, product owners, business analysts, technology architects, business system analysts, technical application leads, outside consultants, vendors and other key stakeholders inside and outside of HR
• Perform risk and issue management at the program level: Collaborate with all project leadership to identify risks and issues that are not visible at the task level but impact the overall project or braoder program/portfolio Develop mitigation/response plans and prioritize based on impact.
• Proactively identify and analyze patterns and gaps for work effort required to “Get to Green”
• Apply project management principles and PMO practices to ensure consistency and quality of project management and portfolio.
• Review project artifacts to ensure they are thorough, and aligned to the overall program and overarching HR strategy
• Mentor & coach junior Project managers or coordinators on project management tools and techniques
• Minimum 7 years of hands-on experience leading complex, multi-year & global implementation projects
• PMP/Agile certification preferred
• Proficient with SharePoint, MS Project, Visio, MS Office suite of tools
• Highly self-sufficient and able to effectively influence all levels of project participants
• Excellent communication and group facilitation skills
• Promotes teamwork to achieve the organization/program mission; win as a team
• Strong knowledge of project management principles and methodologies
• Exceptional analytical and problem solving abilities
• Comfortable in highly dynamic and frequently ambiguous environment
• Experience working in a global HR function preferred
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying.
Aroghia Group has established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- Aroghia offers various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers