IT Asset Management Technical Analyst
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our retail sportswear client is looking for a Technical Analyst who will be responsible for ensuring that appropriate technology solutions are in place to allow for the efficient and effective management of software assets. The Technical Analyst works with the Data & Tooling Leader to identify and prioritize functional business requirements and selecting/augmenting solutions to meet their needs. This resource aids formal implementation of certain asset management tools. Hands-on experience with software database technology is ideal.
• Implemented discovery and tools within organization
• Experience in; Software Asset Management, Software Licensing, Desktop hardware, and information technology project management
• A background in software licensing, vendor management, Procurement, software entitlement, software deployment, or software reselling translates well.
• Ideally 5+ years’ experience in this field is required
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying.
Aroghia Group has established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- Aroghia offers various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers