QM Engineer (GFLS)
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our retail sportswear client is looking for a passionate self-starter who loves a challenge and is determined to find a solution one way or another.
You love the thrill of finding the most efficient way to get the job done.
The word “impossible” gets your blood pumping.
- Software Test Automation with Selenium, Gherkin or Keyword, and POM (Page Object Model).
- Ability to deliver working test automation in an agile cadence and environment.
- Proficiency programming in Python required.
- SQL proficiency required (Oracle DB preferred).
- Experience with GitHub, AWS hosted services, Jenkins.
- Strong English-language verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities and multiple lines of delivery.
- Ability to review code, both giving and taking constructive criticism.
- Warehouse Management System (WMS) experience a plus.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying.
Aroghia Group has established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- Aroghia offers various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers