Senior Android Engineer
- TBD, Beaverton, Oregon, us
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our retail sportswear client in Beaverton, Oregon, is looking for several Senior Android Engineers!
As a Senior Android Engineer you will help break down stories into technical design and implementation tasks, collaborate with other teams to implement cross-system designs, draft software component designs, write and review code, and participate in discussions about what to build next.
• Practiced author and reviewer of software design proposals
• Advanced author of Java and Kotlin code
• Curious and knowledgeable author and debugger of multi-threaded code
• Practiced and interested debugger of end-to-end system issues
• Careful and encouraging reviewer of code
• Comfortable working in an agile environment
• Able to encourage and appreciate other team members
• Clear and calm communicator
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H1B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying.
Aroghia Group has established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- Aroghia offers various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers