Sr. Security Engineer
- Beaverton, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
As a Senior Security Engineer with our leading retail sportswear client, your role on the team will be making sure their security applications and systems are running in an optimum state, around the clock every day of the year. You will become a conduit for communication, networking and uniting teams around the globe around their mission of security. You’ll be playing a key role in ensuring that security technologies are running in a standardized, predictable and measurable manner. Where and when needed, you’ll be the one to coordinate, plan and implement maintenance, upgrades and installations on a wide set of connected technologies. You’ll be achieving your goals and growing your acumen through training and experience our client will provide. You will work with your peers but also partner with other technology groups, as well with external vendors and service partners.
• Hands-on multi-year (5-8 years) experience with Information Infrastructure technologies such as network hardware, operating systems and information security technologies
• Demonstrated leadership and capabilities supporting a 24x7 security services operation
• Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor others to quickly learn and implement new IT concepts, technologies and solutions
• Demonstrated ability to work in an organized and structured way where independent sound decision making is required
• Demonstrated ability to coach others to quickly learn new IT concepts and technologies
• Demonstrated ability to model methodical procedures to routine work and coach others to grow their competence with procedures development
• Demonstrated ability to model independent sound decision making and coach others to grow their decision-making skills
• Demonstrated ability to perform quality work during stressful and high-pressure projects or initiatives
• Experience with cloud-based security, such as cloud-based web firewalls and CDN security strongly preferred
• Experience with network firewall security is preferred
• Experience with network security platforms, such as IDS/IPS, DDoS mitigation solutions, etc. preferred
• Experience in successfully leading teams to work through projects and troubleshoot/resolve security control configuration issues
• Experience leading other technical staff and mentor junior engineers
• Experience working in an IT Security Engineering / Operations role preferred
• Professional education like CISSP, CISA or CISM is preferred
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying.
Aroghia Group has established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- Aroghia offers various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers