Sr. Product Analyst, Tax and Expenditure Technology Management
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our leading retail sportswear client’s Tax Management & Local Statutory Reporting team needs a strong, self-motivated Sr. Product Analyst who will deliver the right functionality at the right time, to deliver maximum value to their consumers and global business partners.
In this role, you'll work on defining requirements to be used for developing and implementing enhancement and production support fixes. This work will be for our client’s tax management portfolio, including tax accounting managing direct tax, indirect tax (VAT, GST, Use Tax), property tax, and transfer pricing. You will also work on small- to medium-size projects in related areas. You will collaborate with Scrum Masters, Product Owners/Product Managers, Product Analysts and Business Owners to deliver technical solutions. You'll be a key contributor in all aspects of development and support, and involvement in all phases of the software development lifecycle. You'll work in a team environment but will also need facilitation skills and the ability to lead project team meetings as needed. It is important in this role to be able to create new ideas, generate consensus, and work cooperatively.
In addition to those general role responsibilities, you'll need some specific experiences including:
· Partnering with business teams to anticipate needs; assesses requirements and identify new solutions
· Commitment to collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
· Passion for being the liaison between business units, technology teams and support teams
· Strong information seeking skills and a drive to deliver results
· Extensive experience and knowledge implementing finance systems using project lifecycle processes, including design, testing, implementation and support
· Ability to perform functional and performance tests on the system in order to verify the changes implemented by developers
· Demonstrate the capability to communicate and document system changes to key stakeholders while translating system functionality into business relevant language
· Experience, interest, and adaptability to working in a Lean, Scaled Agile delivery environment
To make it clear, we're not looking for just anyone. We're looking for someone special, someone who had these experiences and clearly demonstrated these skills:
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Finance, Business, or other relevant area
· 5+ years of professional experience in a business systems analyst or similar role
· Knowledge and experience of both Waterfall and Agile software development methodologies
· Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with management, technical peers, and business stakeholders
· Demonstrated ability to provide application solutions by interpreting customer needs, assessing business requirements, and identifying timely solutions with clear and concise functional specification requirements for assigned work.
· Proven configuration experience within the SAP FI and CO modules - General Ledger Accounting (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR) & Tax
· Experience in Configuration of SAP FI, CO, Tax & VAT based on business requirements
· Experience in Configuration of SAP Project Systems
· Experience in Configuration of SAP Fixed Assets Module
· Solid understanding of SAP integration with external systems
· Good working knowledge of SAP Tax process, other 3rd Party Tax Engines like OneSource IDT, Vertex, Taxware, etc.
· Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
· Tolerance for ambiguity
· Ability to write, plan and execute functional & performance test plans
· Ability to pass a 7-year background investigation
· Ability to work flexible hours as required
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers