Sr. Technology/Construction Project Manager
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our leading retail sportswear client has an immediate opening for a Sr. Technology/Construction Project Manager!
- This is a blend of Technical and Construction Project Management skills – Technical (Infrastructure and Software) is the most important. Construction is very helpful for leading the Technology implementations for building upgrade projects.
- Solid Project Management fundamentals – Scope definition, schedule management, resource/budgeting, etc.
- Blend of PM Methodologies – Ability to lead in both waterfall and Agile environments
- Strong Communication Skills – We are highly matrixed and geographically dispersed, so written and verbal communication skills are both very important
- Cultural Fit – Ability to juggle competing priorities and be OK with ambiguity, while maintaining a positive attitude. Project Management authority is more “consensus building” than “command and control.”
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H1B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying.
Aroghia Group has established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- Aroghia offers various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers