Sr. Workflow Business System Analyst (BSA) with Pega
- Beaverton, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our leading retail sportswear client is looking for a Sr. Workflow Business System Analyst!
• Capture and understand the business processes associated with the business problem being solved and the solution to be implemented.
• Understands & leverages appropriate Methodology & DCO tools within Pega.
• Lead compilation, delivery and maintenance of Conception-Elaboration-Use Case documentation. (Loosely akin to Requirements - Design - Use Case documentation.)
• Ensures delivered work product meet/perform to functional requirements by communication of business requirements to the application architects.
• 5-8 years of progressively responsible relevant experience in analysis, requirement gathering, design and development of enterprise application systems.
• 2 years of industry domain experience preferred
• Has developed high quality deliverables across all phases (inception through user acceptance testing). Including, identifying and optimally defining process flows and user interface use cases and requirements and drafts.
• Advanced understanding of project methodologies (SDLC, RUP, Agile, and Scrum) and capability to communicate and adapt its policies and procedures.
• Ability to consult on test strategy, development of test plans and test cases.
• Demonstrated leadership in the compilation, delivery and maintenance of all phases (including: inception, elaboration, construction, transition, use case, property matrix, business rules documentation, user acceptance testing).
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying.
Aroghia Group has established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- Aroghia offers various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers