- Beaverton, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our leading retail sportswear client in Beaverton, OR, is looking for a variety of Scrum Masters who will be
- Responsible for guiding the development of an agile team into an effective delivery unit with a sustainable cadence
- Responsible for ensuring the teams process evolves within organizational guidelines and standards of practice
- Must be able to nurture self-organizing, high performing teams through servant leadership and mentoring
- Facilitate project team meetings, project road-mapping sessions, gather feedback by presenting to all levels of leadership
- Encourage, support, and guide continuous improvement of the team, its products and processes
- Excellent communicator, able to gain the respect of the team, external stakeholders, and management
- Able to resolve conflict through arbitration, negotiation, reasoned discussion, or escalation
- Must be willing and able to identify problems, impediments, dependencies, and other team dysfunctions, and then facilitate quick resolution
- Facilitate agile activities and meetings, including sprint planning, retrospectives and sprint reviews
- Assist the product owner with keeping the backlog groomed
- Ensure cross-team coordination
- Reach out to the larger company network for impediment removal
- Maintain relevant metrics that provide organizational visibility and help the team see how they are doing
- 5+ years of relevant IT experience including strong understanding of customer/stakeholder relationships, business analysis, prioritization, estimation and capacity management
- Must have a thorough understanding of iterative/incremental software development
- Complete understanding of agile processes such as Scrum, XP and Kanban
- Must have recognized education in agile processes, certifications preferred
- Must have been a member of an agile team for at least 2 years
- Able to lead a team to make realistic and achievable delivery commitments
- Understand and experience with agile metrics and reporting techniques
- Experience with Manufacturing or Design preferred
- Experience to explain and promote agile engineering practices such as pair programming, continuous delivery, TDD, BDD and refactoring preferred
- Experience using Jira to track and make visible sprint backlog work flow preferred
- Experience with operating in a scaled agile environment preferred
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H1B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying.
Aroghia Group has established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- Aroghia offers various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers