- Beaverton, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our team needs a PrincipleArchitect. You will be responsible for the design, evaluation, and proof of concept development as well as leading the evolution of architectures for global enterprise scale consumer-facing e-commerce applications, in an agile delivery environment.
• Facilitating designs and building solutions across Digital Engineering, with a focus on evolving our eCommere platform. Solutions are built in a highly collaborative environment, partnering with engineering, product, and program leaders.
• Contributing a leading perspective on specific or emerging technologies in highly-available, globally-scaled consumer web properties.
• Providing clear leadership in developing applications for a global audience.
• Integral in designing the next generation consumer platform, which will power future personalized consumer experiences across all consumer touch-points.
• Lead the evaluation, implementation and design methodologies for globally-scalable web architectures and products.
• Integrate a broad range of ideas regarding technical and solution architecture, while developing strategies for a migration toward the cloud architectural vision.
• Evaluate, design and document establish technical protocols and standards for Digital Engineering use.
• Provide integrated systems planning and recommend innovative technologies that will enhance the current systems.
• Provide thought leadership, create strategies and make recommendations on a wide variety of complex issues having a significant and strategic impact on processes and the business.
• Create, guide, and partner with other architects in creating and maintaining roadmaps that connect business strategies to capabilities and provide a milestone-view of the cadence needed to move from current state to future state.
• Lead and influence teams to follow NDe development principles in service-oriented methodology and design.
• Deliver a clear and documented, pragmatic, approach with applicability to meet immediate business needs.
• Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
• 8+ years professional experience in the design of complex projects across web platforms & mobile applications, with internal and external design, development, and quality teams
• Minimum of 5 years of software architecture experience and success in the conceptual, logical and physical architecture of consumer-facing web applications for highly available, scalable and secure websites.
• Proven experience adapting existing technical and solutions architecture to meet the needs of an evolving revenue-generating business.
• Clear understanding of tools and techniques to capture solution architectures and share these with a diverse audience and still achieving a solid understanding.
• Expert knowledge of web technologies and application stacks - Java, AWS, Micro Services, Domain Driven Design, Cloud Caching, and No SQL Databases (ex. DynamoDB, Cassandra, etc.).
• Experience in working in high pressure technical projects in a large-scale Agile delivery environment
• Strong preference for experience designing high-availability and consumer-facing applications.
• Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills, including an ability to clearly communicate with both business and technical audiences.
• Demonstrated success in leading a methodical process of analyzing problems, gathering information, generating options and documenting solutions; then proposing and acting on a course of action.
• ecommerce, SEO, and multivariate testing experience is a plus.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H1B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying.
Aroghia Group has established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- Aroghia offers various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers