Sr. Product Owner
- Beaverton, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our team needs a strong Product Owner with experience working in an agile environment, who will represent the voice of both the customer and Product Management vision to the teams. As a Product Owner you will be working closely with Product Management, stakeholders, and architects in collaboration to define and prioritize features and stories to ensure alignment with customer and program needs.
· Anticipate the needs of, collaborate with and act as the voice of the customer for one or two interrelated teams
· Work with Product Management to define the product, ensure it is integrated into the Program and communicate the vision to the Agile Team(s)
· Frequently provide input on the Product Roadmap; actively identify and solution for risks and constraints; continually identify dependencies and coordinate with dependent teams
· Own, maintain and prioritize their team's product backlog(s); facilitate feature mapping, break features into stories, define acceptance criteria, ensure capacity for enablers and defects
· Ensure teams have the full context and understanding of customers and business environment to create valuable solutions
· Ensure the readiness of the work, accept or reject work results, and that the work is aligned to the Product Roadmap
· Prioritize and make trade-offs based on understanding of strategies, budget, epics, enabler requirements, defects, dependent teams, goals and the value features and stories bring to customers and the business
· Assist in removing roadblocks for the Agile Teams
· Be the final decision maker for prioritization of the team's work
· Work with the team(s) to ensure all stories are supported, clear, and delivered in high quality
· Minimum 6 years relevant work experience with Bachelor's degree
· Experience working with Agile teams
· Experience working with Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools, VersionOne preferred
· Experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum, LEAN, Kanban, XP Programming etc.
· Previous experience as a team lead preferred
· Advanced understanding of the Agile principles and methodologies and how they’re applied in workplace culture
· Able to solve complex problems and take a new perspective on existing solutions
· Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others
· In-depth understanding of technology systems and the ecosystem the team works in to help team in overcoming roadblocks
· Effective collaboration and relationship management
· Excellent team dynamics, conflict resolution, mentoring, and servant leadership skills
· Effective facilitation skills within teams
· Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence others internally and externally
· Experience resolving issues with higher levels of management
· Experience leading cross-functional work
· Proven ability to respond to and prioritize changing demands effectively
· Strong understanding of Product subject matter
· Experience leading others in resolving complex issues
· Ability to anticipate customer needs
· Experience in developing innovative solutions
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H1B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying.
Aroghia Group has established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- Aroghia offers various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers