Sr. Azure DevOps Engineer
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our leading retail sportswear client is looking for an Sr. Azure DevOps Engineer!
· Hands-on Experience with Linux Administration, Engineering and Automation on AWS or Azure
· Hands-on Cloud automation experience with Terraform, Azure Resource Manager or similar
· Hands-on experience with Ansible, Puppet, Chef or similar Configuration Management tools
· Production experience with containers, container runtimes (i.e. Kubernetes), and/or serverless technologies
· Experience working with revision control systems including Git
· Experience working in Agile teams and project teams
· Automation background in multiple scripting languages
Preferred (not required) Skills
· Specific hands-on experience with developing, delivering and operating platforms on Azure at scale
· Experience with SUSE (SLES) Linux
· MCSA: Cloud Platform
· MCSA: Linux on Azure
· MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure would be a plus
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers