APO Business Systems Analyst
- Beaverton, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our leading retail sportswear client is looking for an APO Business Systems Analyst! Please note this is strictly a W2 position only and we cannot do C2C.
• The APO Business System Analyst is a member of the Tech Ops team in the Demand and Supply Management Tech Organization.
• The Tech Ops Team, which strives to be Best in Class, is responsible for Planning Master Data, SAP APO, and Purchase Order creation in SAP ECC.
• APO analysts have a deep understanding of the solution and are responsible for training our Frontline support partners on the solution so Frontline can answer all but the most complex user queries.
• The team writes and maintains Production support training material and troubleshooting guides and works on ongoing improvements to reduce incidents and to help users self-troubleshoot their issues.
• Advanced Support is responsible for quickly resolving and effectively communicating incident resolution to the business.
• The team also makes sure the system batch runs effectively and the planning results are as expected.
• The Advanced support team also works with other Technical and development teams.
• Validating and communicating critical Batch Results.
• Training Frontline resources on the solution and holding them accountable for the quality of service delivery.
• Participating in Knowledge Transfer Sessions organized by the Solution Delivery (SD) Team.
• Execute APO Configuration and batch changes to resolve system bugs.
• Actively explore opportunities in reducing incidents, such as identifying gaps in business process, testing, and end user training.
• Five+ years of work experience in technology. Or Six+ years of business experience in the supply chain that includes working closely with IT.
• Strong, business facing, worldwide English skills to communicate both verbally and in writing to both business and technical teams.
• Effectively communicate with Demand Planners, Supply Planners, and others in their business language. This includes simplifying complex issues into understandable and actionable steps that end with resolution.
• General IT knowledge: Network, Server, Windows, MS Office
• Expert Application knowledge in SAP APO solution - This includes Demand Planning, Supply Network Planning, Capable to Match Optimization Engine, and the Core Interface (CIF between ECC and APO).
• Intermediate to Advanced application knowledge for reporting zone: Cognos, Tableau, and Teradata.
• Ability to quickly ramp up on specific tools such as: ServiceNow, Coach, Autosys, SharePoint, Version One (Agile tool).
• Ability to meet SLAs regarding incidents, automation, and service requests.
• Adopt Agile methodology to deliver high quality service to customers.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying.
Aroghia Group has established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- Aroghia offers various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers