SAP Solution Architect - Fashion
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our leading retail sportswear client needs a seasoned SAP Fashion solution architect to join their ongoing ERP migration program. This position will work in conjunction with several teams (both locally and globally) operating in an agile fashion. We need experience migrating from a legacy non SAP ERP to a SAP S4 HANA instance. You will create conceptual, logical and physical diagrams to communicate your point of view effectively. Bonus points if you have worked on a migration where the legacy platform and parts of the business are running on SAP concurrently.
● Hands-on experience designing and implementing a large digital solution within SAP S/4 HANA
● Expertise in the design, configuration and integration of the following SAP modules: SAP CAR, POS DTA, MM/IM, FICO, MDM, SD
● Expertise in SAP S/4 functionality and retail fashion best practices.
● Integration experience via both real time, batch and event streaming
● Proactive self-starter and communicator, with a strong focus on delivery
● Can create proof of concepts to evaluate multiple functional solution options.
● Demonstrated track record of leading within complex organizations requiring strong influence management skills - ability to work cooperatively at all levels in matrix environment
● Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills with ability to facilitate technology strategy, requirements and architecture conversations with all stakeholders (management, business users, and technology resources)
● Has high motivation and passion who thrives in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment with the ability to adapt to change
● Strong leadership, confidence, and influencing skills. High level of executive presence
● Large enterprise experience including global experience with solution delivery
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H1B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying.
We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers