Sr. Application Engineer
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our premier retail sportswear client 's Go To Market Solutions group is seeking Sr. Application Engineers for the Order Futures: Buy team!
• Required skillsets also include working with web services and APIs including REST or equivalent models.
• Java and Back-end or “full stack” experience a plus.
• Dev-ops, continuous deployment, CI/CD experience also a plus.
• This individual will be from time to time expected to take a leadership role at the feature and technology level, must have experience in Agile/SCRUM teams and methodologies, and be comfortable working with business partners.
• Additional relevant technologies: Stencil, Graph/GraphQL, Amazon, AWS, Dynamo/DynamoDB, Jenkins, Chef, Elastic Beanstalk, CSS, HTML.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying.
Aroghia Group has established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- Aroghia offers various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers