Scrum Master - Information Security
- Beaverton, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
As a Scrum Master for our leading retail sportswear client, you will lead Scrum teams in applying and optimizing Scrum practices to maximize team performance and effectiveness. In this role, you will:
• Operate as a servant leader in service to the teams’ needs, and do everything possible so that the team performs at its highest levels.
• Partner with Product Owners, Business Stakeholders, and Architecture to deliver business value.
• Work closely with the Portfolio Director to ensure budget, resources, and alignment on work are being met.
• Schedule and facilitate all aspects of the Scrum framework, including sprint planning sessions, backlog grooming, daily scrums, product demos, and sprint retrospectives.
• Maintain the Scrum team’s capacity plan, Scrum board, sprint backlog, velocity charts and burn down charts.
• Identify and help remove impediments to the success of the Sprint.
• Identify and communicate potential risks to the completion of the Sprint, including resources, costs, and external dependencies, with proactive escalation as appropriate.
• Provide timely communication throughout the Sprint.
• Coach, mentor, and evangelize Agile best practices across the organization.
• Drive cross capability coordination and scheduling with other scrum leads.
• Manage the release process for the team.
• Have authority and responsibility over the team’s process and create the necessary balance between product and engineering.
• Continuously learns new approaches to facilitation, Agile best practices and how to improve team.
• Bachelors' degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field, with 2 years additional relevant professional experience accepted in lieu of a degree.
• 5 years hands-on Scrum Master/Coach experience in advanced, large-scale Agile settings diligently applying Scrum principles, practices and theory.
• Experience and/or familiarity with scaling Agile using industry best practices
• 9 years professional experience leading or contributing to large projects, including software development and quality teams. • Certified Scrum Master required, other Scrum certification desired.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Experience working with VersionOne or similar tool, building summary views, using Agile planning boards, setting up dashboards.
• Proven ability to pull together diverse individuals with different goals and facilitate productive discussion and action.
• Track record of leading others and positive change in project definition, project delivery, and process improvement.
• Comfortable working with ambiguity and evolving priorities
• Past success in creating high performance teams, inspiring and empowering them to achieve results.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers