SAP & Analytics Analyst
- Hillsboro, OR, Hillsboro, OR, us
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
As a SAP and Analytics Analyst for our retail sportswear client, you will work with a variety of talented teammates and be responsible for mapping business processes to our client's SAP and Analytics environments.
The ideal candidate will have:
· SAP experience, with at least one full process lifecycle experience like Order to Cash, Procure to Pay etc.
· Analytics experience and understanding of how reporting and analytics work. Either SAP or non-SAP based analytics experience is needed.
· Business process acumen and ability to map process to a technology solution.
· Experience working as a member of a larger cross-functional Agile team. Design and implement features in collaboration with product owners, business partners and engineers using Agile / Scrum methodology
· Ability to define source to target mapping, functional specifications and other documentation.
- MS/BS in Computer Science, or related technical discipline
- 4+ years of experience in SAP
- 3+ years of experience in Analytics, BI or reporting
- Experience working in a team and collaborative environment
Nice to have:
- Experience working in a public cloud environment, particularly AWS
- Familiarity with cloud warehouse tool
- Experience in Agile/Scrum application development
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H1B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers