Sr. Technical Architect
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our leading retail sportswear client is looking for a Sr. Technical Architect! The Enterprise Architecture team will partner and engage with business and technology leaders across all the business functions within the enterprise in planning, creating, maintaining and executing a capability roadmap aligned to the overall company and functional strategies to ensure that the people, process, data insights/information, and technology needs are accurately captured and planned for short, medium and long-term execution.
As Technical Architect for Order to Cash (OTC), you will be part of a highly visible team focused on enabling our end-to-end value chain through modern technologies and methods. The Technical strategy and architecture you help define will have a direct impact on the End-to-End Digitization strategy.
- Work with the Order management Domain Architects to convert high level solution designs into detailed technical components with API first model
- Understands, communicates, and is an advocate for business and technology needs across all global Markets
- Plan and execute POC with new technologies
- Design and document the technical components by leveraging architectural design methods, patterns and best practices.
- Advocate and drive adoption of “best practices” to ensure standardization of solution designs across the enterprise
- Ensure that the design and the deployment of the technical solution are aligned with the Security, high performing & Scalable.
- Lead design and code review sessions with engineering teams
- Provide support to engineers during the deployment
- 7+ years combined hands-on engineering experience with public cloud, distributed computing, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS), and custom developed solutions
- 2+ years of experience as technical architect
- Must have experience implementing Order to Cash solutions for larger enterprise
- Must have experience with microservice architecture
- Must have experience in designing and implementing highly scalable web services on cloud
- Experience with Domain Driven Design and SAFe is highly desirable
- Willing to be hands-on to develop prototypes
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H1B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying.
We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers