Information Risk Management Analyst
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
In the Information Risk Management Analyst role for our leading retail sportswear client, you’ll manage the intake of and execute on the completion of vendor information security risk assessments.
• Manage intake of vendor risk assessments, acting as the first point of contact for business representatives and gathering relevant risk information.
• Evaluate vendor processes at the point of engagement and ensure sufficient validation of data sharing arrangements and agreements protect the sensitive information.
• Identify, document and elevate visibility of information risk, where business direction creates potential for exposure to employee, athlete and product sensitive data streams.
• Perform formal risk assessments on partner and vendor connections and ensure the business objectives align with the type and volume of data used in maintaining a “need to know/use” mindset.
• Create a subscription to the information risk assessment process through pro-active partnerships and collaboration with internal business partners.
• Become an advocate of Information security procedures, policies, and processes, and standards as a mechanism to enable the business effectively while managing risk appropriately.
• Provide enforcement of security policies, standards and procedures by working cross functionally with Compliance and Governance functions within the Corporate Information Security organization.
• Stay current on information security technologies, trends, standards and best practices
• Knowledge of information security principles and practices, general procedures and guidelines.
• A general understanding of technology use, trends and risks as it applies in a business context and environment.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) as well as comfort and experience in presentation delivery
• Proven experience identifying solutions for complex problems in enterprise environments
• Proven analytical and problem-solving ability
• The ability to appropriately communicate complex security risks to non-technical staff
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers