AWS Platform Engineer with Java and Python
- Beaverton, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our retail sportswear client's team is dedicated to delivering quickly, where everyone is empowered to design solutions for new features and review code of other team members. We are pushing the envelope in our agile process by embedding directly with business teams. Our goal is continuous delivery with an emphasis on learning new technologies and techniques, while pairing to solve problems faster, share knowledge, and learn from others. We want everyone to share their opinions with a humbleness to accept other opinions over your own. Communication skills are key to this strategy, i.e. you need to articulate your ideas to fellow developers as well as stakeholders.
Please note this position is for W2 candidates only, no C2C.
• Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience, with 2 years professional experience in software engineering Technology Experience
• Built RESTful APIs in Java Spring Boot (required)
• Implemented AWS RDS and S3 (required)
• Implemented AWS Elasticsearch (required)
• Implemented Jest integration for Elasticsearch (preferred)
• Implemented Apache Airﬂow (preferred)
• Built and Deployed CFN Templates with Serverless (preferred)
• Familiar with Github, JIRA, and Scrum Methodology (preferred)
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying.
Aroghia Group has established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- Aroghia offers various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers