Corporate Information Security (CIS) Program Manager
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our leading retail sportswear client’s Corporate Information Security team needs a strong Program Manager with experience working in an agile environment who will lead self-organizing teams and programs to ensure cross-functional communication and execution. This role will provide support to CIS teams with a focus on managing the relationships and deliverables associated with cross functional CIS work. The ideal candidate has strong experience with process refinement and organization design.
- Focus on defining tools and processes to support overall organizational excellence
- Schedule/Plan management: assist in facilitation of work breakdown sessions
- Create initial project schedule and maintain with minimal oversight
- Facilitate program level process and execution, identifies and manages dependencies and risks, as well as escalates blockers
- Coordinates and facilitates iterative program level planning
- Accountable for program execution and delivery of work
- Monitors and reports program health (i.e. progress of feature completion) with the purpose of providing transparency on program delivery of value
- Supports manager in executing project/program communication plan (internal and external) and provides status reporting and health/metrics to organization
- Defines risk management plan, analyzes for criticality, probability, and impact and develops plan to address potential risk
· Experience with formal project management methodology (Waterfall, Agile)
· Excel in team-oriented role that relies on ability to collaborate with others
· Strong oral and written communication with ability to influence others (stakeholder management skills)
· Experience resolving issues with higher levels of management
· Able to lead cross functional work and prioritize changing demands
· Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
· Experience, interest, and adaptability to work in fast-paced, ambiguous environment
· Must be trustworthy in keeping sensitive data confidential
· Minimum 2-year work experience with previous experience supporting teams
· Bachelor’s degree
· Technology/security experience preferred
· Strong verbal and written communication, as well as information-seeking skills
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use data and metrics to drive recommendations
· Proficient in Microsoft Powerpoint, Word, Excel; Mac skills also highly preferred
Additional skills and qualifications (preferred)
· Knowledge of information security best practices and principles
· Project Management certification (PMP)
Please note this opportunity is for *W2 candidates* only; no C2C.
For fastest consideration, please paste the JD into a word document, highlight all the relevant skills and technologies you possess, and attach it to your application.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H-1B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
• We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
• We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
• We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers