Full Stack .NET Developer
- Beaverton, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our leading retail sportswear client is looking looking for an excellent full stack .NET developer to help build the Next Generation of tools for use by their Athletes in stores. The ideal candidate will have experience not just building web applications but understanding how APIs and services come together in a larger ecosystem to build a great platform.
• Diverse experience utilizing a wide array of C# tools in business, Web, and client-server environments. Examples include, but are not limited to, ASP.Net Core, MVC, Web Services, and C#.
• Experience with SQL Server stored procedure/T-SQL development and trouble-shooting skills
• Comfortable developing Object Oriented, multi-tier applications in a complex architectural landscape.
• Experience, interest and adaptability to working in an Agile delivery environment, as well as experience in DevOps teams with an emphasis on continuous delivery using Azure pipelines.
Please note that relocation to Oregon is required; W2 only.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying.
Aroghia Group has established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- Aroghia offers various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers