Platform Product Owner
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our leading retail sportswear client is looking to hire a Platform Product Owner!
• Understands Customer need by maintaining a close relationship with customers and stakeholders to comprehend and communicate their needs and participate in validation of the solutions
• Works closely with Platform Product Directors to understand and communicate product vision, strategy, and roadmaps that are aligned with our strategies and initiatives
• Represents the customer in sprints to the delivery teams and provides sprint prioritization to ensure technology alignment with business priorities & strategiesbIs accountable for backlog grooming
• Provides customer service to our technology and business partners for onboarding, adoption, and documentation.
• Partners closely with Reference Architecture and Platform Engineering to align Platform Product Roadmaps with execution Plans and to ensure requirements are understood and end-products meet acceptance criteria
• Measure and report on the value provided by Platform Product offerings and provide regular updates to stakeholders on product priority, delivery, and adoption
• Manages all product prioritization to available budgets and is able to work with finance to communicate financial costs and chargebacks
• Stays current with industry trends and recommends relevant technologies & products in the areas of Cloud, Digitization, Data and Analytical tools, Visualizations, AI, and other emerging technologies
• Contributes back to the overall roadmap and prioritized backlog
• 3-5 years’ experience as a Product Owner for technology-related products
• 7+ years’ experience in technology & architecture roles
• Must have knowledge and/or Experience with data storage solutions with emphasis on Snowflake, Redshift, S3, Glacier, HDFS, and others. Should be able to articulate with customers each technology and the benefits/tradeoffs of each solution.
• Must be able to articulate and/or have experience with data lakes, data streaming, and distributed computing patterns for access, movement, management, security, and collaboration.
• Must have working knowledge of data streaming and data movement technologies and patterns such as Spark Streaming, Kinesis, Kafka, NiFi, etc.
• Must have working knowledge of data engineering, compute, and enrichment technologies and patterns such as Airflow, Tensorflow, Spark, EMR, Qubole, DataBricks, etc.
• Knowledge of Data Science, Advanced Analytics/ Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence tools, technologies, and/or techniques. Should show understanding of the lifecycle of model development from notebooks into production and working with tools such as Data Robot, Algorithmia, Kubeflow, Sagemaker, etc.
• Must have an understanding of enterprise security requirements associated with the above technologies.
• Proven experience collaborating on latest technologies with Engineers and Architects
• Extensive background in working with business partners
• Proven track record of being results oriented with demonstrated ability to achieve aggressive goals
• Proven presentation and facilitation skills
• Experience with Agile software development methodology
• Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others
• Self-directed and comfortable working in ambiguous environments
• Experience working in a highly matrixed organization
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence others internally and externally
• Experience working with internal and external customers, especially in an enterprise setting
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.