Sr. Solution Architect (Domain Architecture)
- Beaverton, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our leading retail sportswear client is looking for a Sr. Solution Architect!
The Enterprise Architecture team partners and engages with business and technology leaders across all the business functions within the enterprise in planning, creating, maintaining and executing a capability roadmap aligned to the overall company and functional strategies to ensure that the people, process, data insights/information, and technology needs are accurately captured and planned for short, medium, and long term execution.
The Solution Architect will be part of a highly visible, strategic team focused on aligning strategic objectives with tactical demands. You will deliver a blueprint of the enterprise that provides a common understanding of the processes required to run the business.
• Work closely with Supply Planning, Sourcing, and Manufacturing experts (business & technology) and business architects to develop architecture roadmaps and deliver current & to-be architectures
• Understand, communicate, and is an advocate for business and technology needs across all global Markets
• Engage, collaborate and partner with various functional leaders, technical leaders and executive stakeholders globally
• Provide technology guidance and insight to various business & technology Domain leaders
• Ensure architecture alignment across domains and enabling functions (verticals and horizontals)
• Develop solution options, recommendations, designs based on domain roadmaps/requirements following API first model, enterprise security standards and reference architectures
• Gain acceptance of solution & ensure decisions are made and deviations from standards are properly identified, addressed/documented.
• Develop Enterprise Solution Architecture patterns
• Advocate and drive adoption of “best practices” to ensure standardization of solution designs across the enterprise
• Provide expert technical advice to domain delivery teams
• Monitor IT trends identify new capabilities, conduct proof of concepts and evolve architecture standards
• Alignment on Vision - clearly sets and communicates the goals/vision for architecture deliverables with team
• Manage Architecture Backlog - responsible for identifying and prioritizing the architecture work needed to complete the architecture
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or equivalent
• 7+ years of experience in performing the responsibilities of solution architecture and technology roadmap creation
• 3+ years as a lead architect
• 10+ years combined hands-on engineering experience with distributed computing, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS), and custom developed solutions
• Deep understanding of scalable computing systems, software architecture, data structures, and best practices for software design
• Strong experience in distributed, microservice Architecture
• Design and implementation experience with cloud platform providers such as Amazon Web Services AWS and/or other cloud providers
• Demonstrated track record of leading within complex organizations requiring strong influence management skills - ability to work cooperatively at all levels in matrix environment
• Large enterprise experience with solution delivery
• Must have strong leadership, communication and influencing skills with high level of executive presence
• Domain Driven Design (DDD) experience is highly desirable
• Domain Knowledge - Must have deep customer knowledge (Supply Planning, Sourcing, and Manufacturing), provide proactive stakeholder management and understand how architecture is developed and delivered
• Empowered - in order to maintain speed of development, decision-making must be made locally at the product level
• Great Communication - excellent communication, collaboration and people skills. Capable of sharing vision, aligning people, focusing efforts and motivating the team
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers