Sr. Solution Architect-HR
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
The Enterprise Architecture team will partner and engage with business and technology leaders across all the business functions within the enterprise in planning, creating, maintaining and executing a capability roadmap aligned to the overall company and functional strategies to ensure that the people, process, data insights/information, and technology needs are accurately captured and planned for short, medium and long term execution.
As HR Solution Architect, you will be part of a highly visible, strategic team focused on building digital solution for enabling our employees with digital tool sets and work on HR solutions on broader scale. You will deliver a blueprint of the enterprise that will build the roadmap for digitally enabling our employees to self-serve information they need.
- Works closely with HR Domain experts (business & technology) and Technical architects to develop architecture roadmaps and deliver current & to-be architectures
- Understands, communicates, and is an advocate for business and technology needs across all global Markets
- Engage, collaborate and partner with various functional leaders, technical leaders and executive stakeholders globally
- Ensures architecture alignment across domains and enabling functions (verticals and horizontals)
- Develops solution options, recommendations, designs based on domain roadmaps/requirements following API first model, enterprise security standards and reference architectures
- Gain acceptance of solution & ensure decisions are made and deviations from standards are properly identified, addressed/documented.
- Develop Enterprise Solution Architecture patterns
- Advocate and drive adoption of “best practices” to ensure standardization of solution designs across the enterprise
- Provides expert technical advice to domain delivery team
- Monitors IT trends identify new capabilities, conduct proof of concepts and evolve architecture standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or equivalent
- 5+ years of progressive experience in architecture with least 3 years as lead architect
- 7+ years in hands-on software engineering with least 2 years of mobile app and cloud development experience
- Must have strong experience in distributed, Microservice Architecture
- Must have experience with implementing digital platforms for employee self-service, employee portal and content management for both corporate and retail store employees
- Experience implementing employee self-service tools like portal, mobile is a plus
- Must have strong leadership, communication and influencing skills with high level of executive presence.
- Self-starter with high motivation and passion to thrive & adopt in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H1B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers