Logistics Product Architect
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our leading retail sportswear client is looking for a Logistics Product Architect!
- Collaborates with individuals across departments (cross functional) and levels to gain an understanding of business objectives, facilitate solutions, develop approaches and define deliverables required to implement complex business processes and solutions.
- Leads cross functional teams on global enterprise system and process transformation initiatives in area of process expertise, delivering defined objectives and business value. Guides and provides ultimate direction for projects. Routinely reports project status in scrum meetings.
- Responsible for process analysis, functional and logical system design, configuration and implementation. Leads team members to ensure appropriate integration of processes and modules across the Global Logistics.
- Responsible for solving highly technical and complex problems. Maintains highest level of influence on projects and key customers.
- Leads the evaluation of new releases or alternate software, reviewing business and technical requirements and interacting with consultants and user groups. Recognized outside of organization as an industry expert or a technology expert.
- Establish relationships with Customer Service, Logistics, Technical Service, Finance workstreams and super users, locally in US and also globally
- Collaborate with business users in Customer Service, and other departments when needed, to gain a deep understanding of their business processes and requirements
- Design, develop, and test system solutions to address business requirements, in alignment with the global solution template
- Manage implementation projects in alignment with Agile methodologies and governance model
- Collaborate with other IT teams to ensure solution designs are well integrated and aligned to the overall enterprise architecture
- Configure SAP SD module to meet business requirements, including integration points with other SAP modules or other applications in Logistics, following best practices
- Develop functional specifications for custom developments, and collaborate with the development team to get those built and tested
- Provide support to end users for issue resolution, user acceptance testing, and occasionally training
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying.
Aroghia Group has established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- Aroghia offers various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers