Sr. Data Quality Analyst
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our retail sportswear client is looking for Sr. Data Quality Consulants with Enterprise Data Management experience!
As a Sr. Data Quality Consultant within Enterprise Data Management you will be a key member of a highly visible team focused on collaborating with business and technical stewards to drive the maturity of data governance to enable our business functions to meet their strategic objectives.
· Business primary point of contact for Enterprise Data Quality capabilities
· Understand and translate the central strategies and enterprise data quality frameworks to business
· Drives the ongoing maturation of Enterprise Data Quality Frameworks (e.g. Basic, Managed, Mature) for a given business unit
· First line of defense on data issues and be “hands-on” in resolution; business process change or facilitating technology changes in partnership with Data Management & Operations and technology teams
· Consult with Data Management & Operations on Master Data requirements
· Work cross-functionally to ensure collaboration on enterprise wide programs that include enterprise data impacts for the business
· Understand high level information flow for all enterprise master data
· Investigative analysis on functional pain points (process and system gaps)
· Use data to quantify pain points and tell the story to Enterprise Data leadership
· Facilitation of functional and cross functional issues driving to resolution and common language
· Help us evolve by designing, building, testing, and maintaining tools and services that help our internal customers easily provision and use cloud-based data environments
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate & collaborate with both business and technical teams required
· Experience successfully managing large amounts of data and/or high throughput on distributed systems
· Be ready to bring DevOps skills to bear on our stories so we can make our deployments fully repeatable.
· Automate the testing of all of your components to ensure we have excellent test coverage with quality assertions
· Work with analysts, product owners, architects, scrum masters and others in an evolving agile system
· A Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology or related field
· 7+ years’ experience in data analysis across systems and processes; should include comprehensive experience as a business/process lead or as a lead in a functional role.
· Comfortable working with ambiguity and changing demands
· Strong presentation, facilitation and influencing skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
· Proven experience building strong working relationships and working successfully in cross-functional teams
· Passion for data and governance with demonstrated ability to use data to tell a story and influence decision making
· Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
· Experience working with Analytics and Data Visualization tools (e.g. Cognos, Business Objects, MicroStrategy, Tableau) is preferred
· Good working knowledge of data architecture and database structure
· Intelligence, strong problem-solving ability, and the ability to effectively communicate to partners with a broad spectrum of experiential backgrounds
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H1B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying.
Aroghia Group has established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- Aroghia offers various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers