Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) Product Analyst
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
As a WMS Product Analyst for our leading retail sportswear client, you will work towards enabling strategic enterprise capabilities across our retail sportswear client's distribution center network to activate consumer direct offense. You will support initiatives that enable our client to increase productivity, realize efficiencies, and build profitable customer experiences.
If you’re the one for this role, you’ll be joining our client's technology organization. We bring together technology and process expertise into one streamlined, consumer and customer-oriented team. This organization enables our businesses and brands worldwide. Interest and experience in the latest methodologies goes a long way here and we’re looking for people who are passionate about the world of value-driven solution delivery and support. In addition, you’ll get to work within and alongside truly talented and cross-functional business and technology teams across the global and help them enhance their performance by promoting collaboration and innovation.
In this role, you will:
• Be a member of an 8-10-person Agile Delivery Team that will utilize Agile principles.
• Participate in Program Increment (PI) planning sessions with the team’s Product Owner, Scrum Master, and other Product Analysts to understand the business vision and create plans and objectives for the upcoming PI.
• Work with the team during the PI on the backlog of work for each iteration delivering value in 2-week Agile Sprints.
• Have the technical capability, or are willing to learn, within each Sprint to:
o Deploy Manhattan WMOS to new and existing DCs.
o Utilize the Manhattan WMOS capabilities and the customizations to deliver solutions for Business needs.
o Perform configuration within Manhattan WMOS 2017 package.
o Work with Manhattan associates to lead the design and development of new capabilities.
o Work with enterprise and solution architecture to deliver solutions that are compliant to next generation architecture.
o Serve as an escalation point and a subject matter expert to resolve business critical issues when needed.
o Perform functional testing of the WMS.
o Coordinate with other Agile Delivery teams to produce the successful implementation of end-to-end solutions via an Agile Release Train.
o Create technical documentation and system diagrams to document any enhancements to the product.
o Demo to the business team all work delivered within each Sprint.
o Participate in a retrospective at the end of the PI to determine ways to continuously improve.
• Ensure standards, processes, and policies are followed. Apply global process standards to regional technology solutions.
• Exhibit the qualities of situational leadership as well as someone who can work with a team and pull the team forward to deliver business value.
• A growth mindset and passion for lean and agile processes.
• Ability to adapt communication style across cultures.
• Must have experience with Distribution Centers and Warehouse Management Systems, experience with Manhattan WMoS is preferred.
• Experience in Slotting and Labor Management system is desired.
• Possess basic skills of database query and data analysis
• Basic knowledge of system integration concepts.
• Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate business functionality and opportunities into clear, precise and easy-to-read functional specifications.
• Strong business acumen to quickly learn new business processes and understand how technology can support the business in achieving revenue and profit goals.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical IT teams.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field.
• At least 6 years’ experience in IT, business or a related field.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers