Sr. Machine Learning Software Engineer
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our leading retail sportswear client is seeking a senior machine learning software engineer to join a lean team building an existing digital marketplace for customized product. Our ideal candidate is someone who enjoys creative software development and is passionate about trying new approaches to problem solving.
• Experience with Machine Services capabilities using Amazon ML/Sagemaker or Azure ML Studio or Google ML Engine
• Familiarity with one or more deep learning libraries like; TensorFlow, Keras, Caffe2, PyTorch, MXNet
• Experience building ML models with Training Data sets and running ML based Predictions
• Cloud Services development experience preferably with ability to model, specify and consumer REST APIs
• Ability to understand technology deeply and ability to dive in and debug at any level in a software stack
• Familiarity with DevOps model of development and QA within a single team
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other Engineering disciplines or Strong software programming skills.
• Experience with agile development methodologies namely SCRUM and Kan Ban
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying.
Aroghia Group has established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- Aroghia offers various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers