Project/Program Manager- Network and Endpoint
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our leading retail sportswear client is looking for a strong Project/Program Manager with data center & network environment experience working in an agile environment who will lead self-organizing teams and programs to ensure cross functional communication and execution. This role will provide support to the Corporate Information Security Enterprise Solutions & Delivery Team with a focus on managing the relationships and deliverables for the Endpoint & Network program.
• Focus on defining tools and processes to support overall organizational excellence
• Schedule/Plan management: assist in facilitation of work breakdown sessions
• Create initial project schedule and maintain with minimal oversight
• Facilitate program level process and execution, identifies and manages dependencies and risks, as well as escalates blockers
• Coordinates and facilitates iterative program level planning
• Accountable for program execution and delivery of work
• Monitors and reports program health (i.e. progress of feature completion) with the purpose of providing transparency on program delivery of value
• Supports manager in executing project/program communication plan (internal and external) and provides status reporting and health/metrics to organization
• Defines risk management plan, analyzes for criticality, probability, and impact and develops plan to address potential risk
• Experience with formal project management methodology (Waterfall, Agile)
• Strong oral and written communication with ability to influence others (stakeholder management skills)
• Experience resolving issues with higher levels of management
• Able to lead cross functional work and prioritize changing demands
• Experience, interest, and adaptability to work in fast-paced, ambiguous environment
• 4-5 years experience as a Project or Program Manager
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Technology/security experience highly preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication, as well as information-seeking skills
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use data and metrics to drive recommendations
• Proficient in Microsoft Powerpoint, Word, Excel; Mac skills also highly preferred
Additional skills and qualifications (preferred)
• Knowledge of information security best practices and principles
• Project Management certification (PMP)
• Data center, architecture experience
• Familiarity with network topology and infrastructure build out
• An understanding of network and terminology associated with it
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers