Financial Analyst / Manager
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our leading retail sportswear client is looking for a Financial Analyst / Manager!
The nature of the work is focused on managing financials and supporting overall organizational excellence in program/project management. This role will support the Portfolio Director to ensure the agile teams, leadership and program partners have a clear and consistent understanding of program financials. This includes:
• Maintain program forecast & provide executive report outs
• Conduct financial analysis of program variances & impacts of staffing requests
• Support resource management, timesheet analysis, onboarding & offboarding
• Supporting benefit reporting
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Microsoft office tools especially PowerPoint and Excel
• Ability to learn new process, tools and methodologies
• Strong Analytical skills and experience managing project financials
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers