Global EHS Project Manager
- Beaverton, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Please note: Local candidates only with retail sportswear experience, preferred!
Our leading retail sportswear client is looking to hire an EHS Global Project Manager, who is instrumental in developing the structure and tools for a global EHS management system and serving as the chief strategist and architect in tool development. This role works in close collaboration with the Global Director of Environmental Health & Safety to design and implement systems and processes to create the elements necessary to build a sustainable world class EHS program. The successful candidate will be both an effective influencer, engaging stakeholders from different businesses and geographies and a high performer, capable of working autonomously on complex projects.
- The primary responsibility is to develop and manage tools and platforms for comprehensive global EHS program management, including injury, compliance and audit reporting and management. This includes every aspect of tool development, from identification of requirements through successful field implementation.
- Develop and manage the global EHS metrics, starting with comprehensive injury collection and reporting and developing additional metrics as the tools and maturity of the program advance. This includes data collection, development of dashboards and analytics as needed by the different functions.
- Own and present EHS data as needed to meet internal and external reporting requirements (including CR report, sustainability questionnaires, industry benchmarking and government required reports), preparing report text and explanation of the program, as necessary
- Provide programmatic support for EHS Audit reset, including assessment of current audit tool
- Develop and maintain EHS webpage, ensuring global policies, programs and standards are easily found and up to date and local programs are appropriately linked and available.
- Facilitate, take minutes and provide oversight to EHS Steering Committee, EHS Leadership Committees, Standards Governance and working committees to ensure all committees continue to drive continuous improvement in EHS and deliver to their commitments.
- Provides support for EHS budget, strategic plan, vendor contracts and invoicing.
- 6+ years practical experience developing and implementing programs and systems.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and successfully introduce management system SaaS tools, work with data (experience with Tableau a plus), build a website in WordPress or similar tool.
- Knowledge of OSHA and relevant environmental regulations, or demonstrated ability to research and understand laws, regulations and guidance documents.
- Proficiency in conducting root cause investigations and in training others’ in critical thinking.
- Demonstrated ability to develop a business case in support of investment.
- Proven leadership and teamwork skills with demonstrated ability to both work collaboratively and to influence those with whom no formal hierarchical relationship exists.
- PMP certification preferred.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H1B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers