Product Manager (Consumer Experience)
- Beaverton, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
As the Global Store Consumer Experience owner for our leading retail sportswear client, you will:
• Continuously drive frictionless consumer journeys and experiences using best practices and analytics to provide best in class online checkout and returns consumer facing UX
• Manage and enhance our internal operations portal tools that power or consumer promotions engine, online checkout experiences and consumer service team’s ability to service our consumers
• Define/facilitate and lead consumer journeys, use cases, requirements creation, systems integration flows, documentation and communication.
• Own and manage internal stakeholder requests, business case development and product roadmap decisions and priorities.
• Define, setup and execute analytics reporting dashboards to monitor and drive product health and product future improvements.
• Be the Geo Ops point of contact for product enhancements, priority discussions and product roadmap development.
• Minimum 3-4 years of experience in e-commerce, product management, internal stakeholder and vendor management
• Strong data analytics experience driving product decisions.
• Clear, concise communications style
• Experience in business case development, managing product roadmaps and priorities while partnering with internal stakeholders and outside vendors
• Strong passion for enhancing consumer experiences
• Ability to lead, collaborate and execute on product development and delivery for our consumers and internal stakeholders.
• BA/BS degree required
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers