Product Manager (Payments & Fulfillment)
- Beaverton, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
As the Global Store Payments & Fulfillment product manager for our leading retail sportswear client, you will:
• Manage roadmaps for payment and fulfillment services
• Create opportunity assessments for new roadmap features
• Create epics to coordinate work for new features across our online and 3rd party vendor capabilities
• Define/facilitate and lead consumer journeys, use cases, requirements creation, systems integration flows, documentation and communication.
• Ensure appropriate quality assurance testing
• Measure success via weekly reporting
• Consult on new geographic expansion projects
• Minimum 3-4 years of experience in e-commerce, driving product capability, defining requirements, managing operational plans
• Strong data analytics skills
• Clear, concise communications style
• Experience in business case development, managing product roadmaps and priorities while partnering with internal stakeholders and outside vendors
• History of making tradeoffs in establishing product priorities
• Strong passion for enhancing consumer experiences
• BA/BS degree required
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers